Happy Earth Day St. Augustine!
What are you doing to celebrate Earth Day 2021?
Ways You Can Help Restore The Earth
- Recycle - Make sure you know the St. Johns County recycling guidelines
- Reuse - Whenever possible buy used
- Reduce - Look for ways to reduce your waste
- Replace - replace disposable products with reusable straws, reusable bags, etc.
- Compost - compost your kitchen scraps and yard waste
- Start growing your own food
- Reduce your water use - turn off the faucet whenever possible and get rain barrels for your garden
These are just a few things you can do to reduce your environmental impact, and if you do all of above, you are off to a great start.
Come Celebrate Earth Day in St. Augustine on Sunday, April 25th from 2 to 4 pm.